Dermal Fillers - Denver, Co
Why Should I Get Dermal Fillers?
PLUMP YOUR LIPS
LIFT YOUR CHEEKS
DEFINE YOUR JAWLINE
What are Dermal Fillers?
With the passing of time, gravity and the breakdown of the youthful fat pad in our face can cause deep lines, folds, and/or an overall flatter and more elongated facial appearance. While some people think surgery is the only option, dermal fillers such as Juvederm would still be required as they are the only solution to replace lost volume and vibrancy.
Often confused with Botox, which is injected into facial muscles to temporarily prevent contraction, Juvederm and other dermal fillers are injected into fat pads and on top of the bone to volumize, enhance and contour the face.
Botox Vs. Filler
Denver Botox and Fillers are both considered injectables. The difference, however, is that Botox is a neuromodulator, which prevents communication to the muscles, relaxing the area and preventing expression lines. Popular areas for our Denver Botox clients to get injected are the frown lines between the brows, the horizontal lines on the forehead and smile lines around the eyes. While Botox is injected directly into the muscle to relax its contractions, fillers are injected into the skin to replace lost, or add to, existing volume.
Fillers are actually injected into the tissue, “filling up” lines and wrinkles, as well as adding volume to the face in areas such as the lips, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and cheekbones. You may commonly hear of certain fillers in Denver such as Juvéderm, Radisse, Sculptura, Artefill and now the most popular filler used in Denver is Voluma.
Depending upon the desired result, we will work with you to determine whether Botox, fillers or both are recommended.
Dermal Fillers For Men
Men have very different facial angles and edges, and as such, they need fillers in different areas than women. A technician who understands these structural nuances between men and women is vital for the injectable fillers to work as intended.
Typically, men come to us when they want to change their appearance, but many times they are unsure where to start. Some men are looking for a more masculine or youthful appearance, or just getting rid of that “tired, overworked” look. At Denver Laser Solutions, we are experienced at giving men the look they want, without it appearing as if they have had any work done at all. Make an appointment for a free consultation on how fillers can work for you!
What to Expect During Dermal Filler Injection
The filler process will take approximately 30 – 60 minutes depending upon the number of vials or syringes used.
A topical anesthetic cream may be applied for 30 minutes prior for extra comfort.
A tiny needle pinches through the skin to inject the filler, either on top of the bone, into the subcutaneous fat or in the top layers of skin.
Most patients report little to no discomfort, as each syringe also contains the local anesthetic, lidocaine that numbs the area during injection.
Effect are noticeable instantly! However, bruising is possible and swelling will occur and can last for up to 2 weeks.
So, if you feel uneven, wait at least two weeks to see the actual results, as one side of your face may heal faster than the other.
Types of Dermal Fillers - Denver, Co
Juvederm Ultra and Ultra+
- If you are looking to add more volume to your lips, Juvederm is the filler for you! Like all of our fillers, Juvederm is made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body.
- Juvederm is a smooth and consistent gel that flows easily into the lips and results in a natural smooth feel. It is the perfect product if you are looking for a more robust pout!
- Juvederm can be used to support an overall anti-aging skin care regime including surgical and non-surgical (Ultherapy and PDO Non-Surgical Facelift) facelifts.
- Your Denver Laser Solutions skin care professional can help you determine the best way to use Juvederm to meet your skin care objectives.
- The best filler for making faces look more round again! Used most commonly in the lower face, in areas such as the nasolabial fold and for marionette lines,
- Vollure is not as thick as Voluma and is a great solution for creating a natural, younger look. It is the first and only FDA approved filler for deep facial wrinkles and folds.
- Injections of Vollure are made into the skin at multiple planes or depths of tissue to provide support and augmentation to facial wrinkles and folds.
- Due to the advanced science of dermal fillers, Vollure results can last up to 18 months! These are the longest lasting results currently available.
- Vollure can be utilized with other anti-aging non-surgical and surgical treatments for maximum benefit. As with all fillers, re-treatment is necessary in a timely manner to maintain results and extend its longevity.
- Talk to your Denver Laser Solutions skin care professional to determine the best skin care plan for your goals and needs.
- As one of the most recent and technologically advanced fillers on the market,
- Volbella is the ideal filler for women who want to replace lost lip volume and still retain a natural-looking appearance.
- Volbella is injected into the vermilion border, the area where many people put lip liner, to help sharpen the edges of lips and remove vertical lines from entering into the lip.
- It is also injected into the lip itself to restore its original volume as well as into the vertical lines on the upper and lower lips to eliminate them from view.
- Volbella can be injected easily and ultimately gives a more natural look and feel. Like all of our fillers, Volbella is made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance found in the body.
- To get back youthful looking lips we recommend one syringe of Volbella. If you would like to add lost volume as well as fix lines around the lips, we recommend two syringes.
- While some lip fillers only last 6 months, Volbella fillers can last 12 to 18 months.
Voluma is our most popular and thickest filler. It is FDA approved, has been used in Europe since 2005 and continues to prove itself as being both safe and effective in raising and restoring cheeks and lost volume. Voluma restores the appearance of prominent cheekbones and by doing so corrects the nasolabial folds that get more prominent as time goes on around the nose and mouth.
In the cheek area Voluma is injected below the muscle and on top of the bone to give a robust lift utilizing one to four syringes. (Exact location and number of syringes is based on client anatomy and goals.) The ideal Voluma client is a man or woman who has moderate to severe loss of facial volume, which is typically noticeable starting around the age of late 20’s to early 30’s.
Voluma can be used in conjunction with other types of fillers as well as other anti-aging skin treatments such as Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing, Botox and other non-surgical (Ultherapy and PDO Non-Surgical Facelift) and surgical facelifts.
Your Denver Laser Solutions skin care professional can help you determine the best skin care plan for your goals and needs. Voluma results can last up to 24 months with the proper skin care treatment regime.
Revanesse Versa is a FDA approved hyaluronic acid dermal filler indicated for injection into the mid to deep dermis for correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds such as the nasal labial folds.
Cost of Botox - Denver, Co
VIRTUAL SKINCARE CONSULTATION
Your Free skincare consultation via Zoom, phone, or e-mail, with our estheticians will provide you with more than just a consultation, we’ll dive into a comprehensive skincare evaluation!
Am I a candidate for dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are a great option for anyone wanting an instant self-confidence boost.
Dermal fillers are NOT allowed for:
- People with hemophilia
- Those taking blood thinning medication
- If you have an autoimmune disorder
How to prepare for dermal filler injection
- Prepare for social downtime. Schedule your injections 2-4 weeks prior to special events to allow enough time for swelling to dissipate and bruising to fade.
- Topical arnica cream and sublingual tablets may be used prior to and post injection to reduce bruising.
- Avoid alcohol, caffeine, spicy foods and/or cigarettes 24 hours before to reduce the incidence of bruising during treatment.
Dermal fillers aftercare
- Apply ice on and off for a few hours post to reduce swelling.
- Do not touch, press, rub or massage the implanted areas and avoid kissing, puckering or sucking for 24 hours post.
- Avoid vigorous exercise, sun and heat exposure for three (3) days after injection.
- Avoid high heat laser treatments in the area to prevent premature metabolism.
How long do dermal fillers last?
Depending upon what type of filler used will determine its longevity. Juvéderm, Juvederm Volbella, and Juvéderm Voluma in Denver are popular amongst our downtown filler clientele.
Juvéderm and Volbella are a softer, more jelly-like substance best for augmentation of the lips, under eyes, and nasolabial folds, and with optimal treatment, it can last up to one year.
Voluma offers instant volume to the cheek area and because of its thicker consistency, it can last up to two years with optimal treatment.
How often should I get get filler?
- With time your body will naturally break down your facial fillers. To get the most benefit, you want to build upon them before they are completely broken down by your body’s natural processes.
- While our fillers will last between 12 to 18 months, we recommend you come in for a maintenance filler treatment 10 to 12 months after initial treatment for optimal benefits and results.
What if I don’t like the filler - is it reversable?
- All of the fillers we use at Denver Laser Solutions are hyaluronic acid based, which has many advantages in comparison to other fillers. Hyaluronic acid naturally exists in our skin, eyes, and joints, it helps maintain and restore hydration while volumizing the skin.
- Fillers made from hyaluronic acid are created in many different thickness and consistencies to support different skin care goals.
- One of the big advantages of our fillers is we can remove them at any time. Although extremely uncommon, if for some reason you are not happy with your results, fillers can be reversed through the safe application of an enzyme to the injected area.
What is the difference between Botox and filler?
- Denver Botox and Fillers are both considered injectables. The difference, however, is that Botox is a neuromodulator, which prevents communication to the muscles, relaxing the area and preventing expression lines. Popular areas for our Denver Botox clients to get injected are the frown lines between the brows, the horizontal lines on the forehead and smile lines around the eyes. While Botox is injected directly into the muscle to relax its contractions, fillers are injected into the skin to replace lost, or add to, existing volume.
- Fillers are actually injected into the tissue, “filling up” lines and wrinkles, as well as adding volume to the face in areas such as the lips, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and cheekbones. You may commonly hear of certain fillers in Denver such as Juvéderm, Radisse, Sculptura, Artefill and now the most popular filler used in Denver is Voluma.
- Depending upon the desired result, we will work with you to determine whether Botox, fillers or both are recommended.
What are the risks of dermal filler?
- One of the risks with using dermal fillers is the unintentional injection into a blood vessel.
- The chances of this happening are very small, but if it does happen, the complications can cause vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring of the skin.
- As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection
What are the potential side effects of injecting filler?
- Potential side effect from dermal filler injection are tiredness, swelling, pain, tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, discoloration, and itching.
- These side effects will resolve over time.
I go to Denver Laser Solutions for Botox and laser hair removal and all the girls are amazing. I usually see Mara, she is so thorough and welcoming and makes me feel so comfortable. The last time I went, she did my Botox and it’s literally the BEST job I’ve ever had. I’m very picky with my face, and this is the only place I trust for my injectables. I recommend to all my friends and family.
and Zip Codes We Serve
- Central Business District
- Cherry Creek
- City Park West
- Civic Center
- Country Club
- Lincoln Park
- North Capitol Hill
- East Colfax
- Lowry Center
- Indian Creek
- Park Hill
- Norh Park Hill
- South Park Hill
- Northeast Park Hill
- Chaffee Park
- Jefferson Park
- Sloans Lake
- West Highland
- College View/South Platte
- University Hills
- University Park
- Washington Park West
- Hampden South
- Southmoor Park
- Bear Valley
- Fort Morgan
- Harvey Park
- Harvey Park South
- Athmar Park
- Barnum West
- Mar Lee
- Ruby Hill
- Sun Valley
- Villa Park
- West Colfax
- Delmar Parkway
- Sunny Vale
- East Colfax
- Lowry Field
- Dayton Triangle
- Hampden South
- Virginia Village
- Washington Virginia Vale
- Ballpark District
Come see us. Denver Laser Solutions LLC
1325 Glenarm Pl, Denver, CO. Located inside The Denver Athletic Club – 6th Floor.
Monday: 10 am – 7 pm
Tuesday: 10 am – 7 pm
Wednesday: 10 am – 7 pm
Thursday: 10 am – 6 pm
Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am – 3 pm