Denver Laser Solutions COVID-19 Update:
Our new updated protocols and procedures for COVID-19:
- Both patients and staff are required to wear masks at all times
- No more than 3 customers in the lobby
- All areas that may be touched in our operatories are cleaned with a powerful disinfectant throughout the day
- Staff thoroughly wash their hands before and after every patient encounter
- Fully clean and sanitize the treatment rooms after every patient
- Our front desk, reception area, and all other non-clinical spaces are cleaned throughout the day with the same powerful disinfectant used in clinical areas.
- The front desk wears gloves when handling money transactions.
- No-contact greetings: while we normally love handshakes and hugs, going forward we will offer a wave and a smile
- Wearing masks at all times
- We will clean pen after each use
What You as Our Patient Can Do
- Stay home and reschedule your appointment if you are sick or have been sick in the last 14 days. This is crucial.
- Stay home if you answer “yes” to any of the following questions, which our team will ask you prior to your appointment. Then, please call us to reschedule your appointment and contact your physician for medical advice.
- Do you have a fever (body temperature greater than 99 degrees), or have you experienced fever in the past 14 days?
- Do you have a recent onset of respiratory problems such as cough or difficulty breathing?
- Have you come into contact with anyone with confirmed Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Please, do not enter the office if you are sick or have had possible contact with areas or people confirmed with the virus. This is crucial. A sign at our front door will remind you.
If you arrive at the office more than 10 min early you must wait outside on the rooftop or in your car. If you prefer to stay in your car we can call or text when we are ready. Please come alone if possible, excluding translators and people who need assistance.