To ensure our Denver CoolSculpting clients have the best results, during the initial consultation we want to make sure you are a good candidate for the treatment.
Qualities of a Good CoolSculpting Candidate:
– Active and fit, but has fat areas of the body diet and exercise will not fix
– Looking for additional support in having their body shaped and the natural curvature beautifully restored
– Considering liposuction or liposculpture, but wants a treatment that is less invasive, costly, risky and downtime
– Has pinchable fat between the chin and knees
– Needs a highly trained clinician who understands the art of body contouring, while being fluent in the intricacies and science of CoolSculpting technology
– Wants to feel more confident in their own skin and better about themselves