WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
The focus of this event is on budget-friendly preventative skincare.
You can expect to learn:
- Your Skincare IQ: skin type and current condition
- How your daily diet is affecting your skin
- How to identify skincare products best for you
- How to protect your skin from premature aging
- Budget-friendly skincare treatments to maintain a healthy glow
During this event, you’ll also:
- Receive a skin analysis consultation
- Make a facial mask to bring home
- Participate in interactive presentations and have opportunities to ask the experts any burning questions on skincare
- Pick and choose the best budget-friendly skincare treatments that work for you
- Receive a one-of-a-kind goodie bag!
-Thurs., Sept 13, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
-Denver Athletic Club, The Bistro.
-1325 Glenarm Place, Denver CO 80204
*Seats will be filled on a first come, first serve basis. So please RSVP! Also, please plan to arrive on-time to experience the entire event from start to finish. You don’t want to miss any of the planned activities and presentations!